Pine & Oak Delivery & Collections
At Pine & Oak Furniture Ltd we know that the successful delivery of your furniture is critical to your purchase, and guarantee a complete shopping experience by providing our own delivery service – from our home in Berkshire to yours.
We guarantee that the best delivery team in the industry will not only deliver your new home furnishings, but also set up and properly place your furniture with the utmost care and professionalism.
What you need to know
- Pine & Oak Furniture deliver to UK mainland addresses only, with a standard delivery time of 2-3 weeks. Should you require an item more urgently we do hold large stocks and may be able to arrange delivery quicker – please contact us prior to placing your order for further information.
- For deliveries within the London congestion charge zone an additional charge will be added to the delivery cost.
- You will receive a call the previous week to arrange delivery for the following week, we deliver Monday to Friday as standard, also available with a small charge is the premium delivery service which we can offer for a Saturday morning to save you taking time off of work.
- To save you waiting in we offer an AM or PM slot and if you request we can give you 30 minutes notice prior to our arrival.
- On the day of delivery, make sure the route of the furniture from the delivery van is safe and clear, taking into account access to the back of the van.
- Please protect your carpet/flooring with adequate protective covers as we are unable to take our protective boots off for delivery
- Remove anything from the walls of the access route that may be damaged, or that may restrict the delivery of your furniture.
- Clear space in the room for the new furniture. Especially if wardrobes or beds as they will require some assembly.
- Please allow adequate parking for the delivery team outside the property as most of the goods are very heavy and bulky.
- Pets should be shut in a separate room during the delivery.
We offer nationwide UK delivery and local pick up from any of our UK warehouses.
Delivery costs are dependent on distance from our Midgham (RG7 5UX) warehouse.
To help keep these charges simple, we have broken them the down into the following delivery bands:
- Band 1 – Within 20 miles £29.00
- Band 2 – Within 40 miles £39.00
- Band 3 – Within 80 miles £79.00 (additional £20.00 surcharge for locations within the Congestion Charge zone)
- Band 4 – Over 80 miles – £POA (We will contact you to discuss delivery terms and charges upon receiving your order. Please be aware that all orders in Band 4 will be placed on hold with ordered items reserved until delivery charges have been confirmed and accepted. No payment will be taken prior to confirmation.)
Edge Sculptures are delivered by a Third Party and are charged at £29 per item.
With the Pine & Oak White Glove Service you can expect:
- All items blanket-wrapped and checked pre delivery
- Placement of your new furnishings in the room of your choice, including additional floors.
- Complete assembly, set-up and installation of every piece. (additional charges may apply)
- Removal of all packaging items
- We will wear overshoes but are unable to take off our steel toe caps due to safety reasons.
- We are very careful with your delivery as we only use our in house team.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I live outside the mainland UK?
Pine & Oak Furniture deliver to UK mainland addresses only, but we can deliver to a UK shipper for them to send to you multiple items.
The delivery charge is for the delivery so you can order as many pieces as you like for just the one charge.
I live up several flights of stairs. Do I need to tell you?
This shouldn’t be an issue, but if you suspect our delivery team may struggle to deliver to your address, call us to discuss any concerns on 0118 9712666 as soon as possible after placing your order.
Can you clear my old items?
If you would like us to clear your old items then please give us a call and we can discuss the options available to you.
Change of delivery
Please note that on rare occasions out of our control (mainly weather) your delivery service may be subject to change. If this occurs, you will be contacted prior to delivery to be informed of any changes.