Made to Measure
You design it…We make it!
YES, at Pine & Oak Furniture we make to order!
If you’ve been shopping around for a particular piece of furniture for a while, and just can’t find what you’re after, drop into one of our showrooms, give us a call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help you have it custom made, in England, from your design to delivery.
If you are visiting us in person please note that all current floor stock is available for immediate purchase.
Made to measure process:
- Enquiry – from your design we will advise what can be manufactured.
- Quotation – once you’re happy with your design and have selected your wood of choice, together with how you want it finished(for example, painted, colour matched to a piece you already own, waxed or stained) we can provide a quote for you to have your item created.
- Approval – if you’d like to make any last minute changes now is the time to let us know! Once we know you’re happy with the quotation we can quickly let you know what bearing these changes might have on the price.
- We require full payment at the time of ordering on all custom made orders.
- Lead time – the lead time on custom orders is usually between 5 and 6 weeks, however we can advise you on current lead times when you place the order.